Qualification for a settlement requires rigorous medical and legal documentation showing proof of harm.
The qualification and funding process involves a collaborative effort among Sterling Law and our Lead Counsel Firms. Our objective is to identify quality cases with high likelihood of settlement with the shortest time to settlement. Our chosen Lead Counsel Firms are industry leaders with expertise in identifying and qualifying claimants.
The core competencies and strategic advantages of the Qualification Process include the following:
- Plaintiff screening and database management: Sterling partners with it's chosen Lead Counsel Firms, have experience in qualifying plaintiffs in product-liability tort law and in processing product-liability claims. All cases are carefully tracked and monitored in secure databases as they are readied for settlement.
- Wise and judicious selection of cases: Sterling Law in concert with our Lead Counsel Firms primarily select cases involving previous private settlements or public verdicts. We identify cases based on clear qualification criteria.
- Skill in cost efficiency and scaling: An emphasis is placed on scalable processes that minimize the per-plaintiff costs.
The qualification process provides substantial value to the Lead Counsel Firms for the following reasons:
- Reduced risk: Through rigorous medical qualification, Sterling Law in coordination with Lead Counsel works to improve the opportunity for each plantiff to reach settlement.
- Reduced cost: Sterling Law oversees the marketing process with Lead Counsel Firms to produce increased value, compared to traditional third party marketing firms.
- Operational efficiency: Coordinating with experienced Lead Counsel, we streamline the process to prove use and harm in the medical evaluation process.